The law office of Georgaklis & Mallas PLLC is experienced in various areas of real estate-related transactions. The firm’s dedicated real estate attorneys handle both commercial and residential transactions on behalf of lending institutions, real estate investment and management companies, as well as businesses and individual clients.
These transactions include:
- Acquisitions, sales and financing of real property, such as office buildings, multi-family buildings, condominiums, co-operative units, single-family homes, townhouses and apartment buildings throughout New York.
- Refinancing of commercial and residential purchase mortgage loans.
- Purchase and sale of mortgage loans on the secondary market.
- Purchase of foreclosed real property.
- Construction financing.
- Negotiation of lease agreements for both owners and tenants of office, retail and commercial spaces.